"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

20 March 2005

my first blog!!

well... here it is my first blog. i guess i should write about the wedding i went to yesterday.

emily, my best friend from high school (and former college and post-college roommate) got married yesterday in solvang, CA. it's about a 2 hour drive north of where i live now. anyway... i took my current roommate and friend laura with me as my date cuz she is usually a cool person to party with and always takes care of me when i get trashed off my bottom! it was at a vineyard so we had free wine all night long and then free champagne and to top it all off, we stole a bottle of champagne to drink later which was exciting and fun and made me feel a little devilish ;)

there was a very cute server there named mike. laura and i both thought he seemed pretty cool so we talked to him a lot, and we were right, he is pretty cool :) i think i made a new friend :)

after the reception everybody went to this bar called mavericks where we all proceeded to drink more! FUN! and then i danced with a pretty well established actress who also happens to be emily's acting coach, we talked about movies all night long and then she gave me her home number! score! :) we invited mike to come along with us when he was done working but he started making excuses and stuff... ;) i think he was intimidated by my infinate wisdom and my huge brain waves :) if he reads this i'm sure he'll call me and cuss me out :)

anyway... we drove back to LA and now we are home safe, but i have a little bit of a headache and i also can't find the boxer briefs i was wearing, so i think i had a really fun time! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home