"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

18 May 2005

fights with friends...

i got into a huge fight with my roomie last night. it's the last time i ever get drunk with her again... she always gets very mean and "independent" towards me whenever she gets drunk, so i don't know what made me think that this was a good idea. whatever... she doesn't think that i feel bad about everything that happened during the fight last night, but i do, it's just that when i get THAT upset i go into "fein indifference" mode... it's my defense mechanism.

i also don't know if my best friend is mad at me right now or not. him and me and our other friend D have all been hanging out alot lately, and apparantly D and i have been catching R in a few lies... nothing big, but just un-neccesary things... like saying he worked a double shift when he didn't...! why?? anyway... D and i have been talking about it and D called him on it and now R thinks that i am telling all his deep dark secrets to D! it doesn't seem to matter that I call him a compulsive liar everyday, when someone else does it, i'm suddenly his betrayer! :( why does life have to be so filled with drama and complications sometimes?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fein indifference is an art.. Jeff has it down pat and seems very happy in his bubble.

Hope you feel better soon :)

19/5/05 12:07

 
Blogger matt said...

thanks adam... yeah, i remember your brother being kinda like that. if you talk to him, remind him that he still has my barry manilow SHOWSTOPPERS cd and i want it back! (that isn't a joke... i really do want it back) :)

20/5/05 16:31

 

Post a Comment

<< Home