"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

30 April 2005

10 things i blog about you

i got this little questionaire and title from my friend laura and here are my results :)

**************************
13 Random Things You Like:
1.the tender crisp bacon cheddar ranch
2.christmas lights
3.being home for the holidays
4.my sis and i getting our own hotel room on family vacations
5.NYC in the winter
6.getting my netflix movies in the mail
7.the muppets
8.birthday parties
9.broadway shows
10.the previews before the movie
11.browsing bookstores
12.singing really loud to music in my room
13.reading on the NYC subway train

12 Movies:
1.peter pan
2.hook
3.uncle buck
4.the goonies
5.a knights tale
6.muppets from space
7.the terminal
8.i heart huckabees
9.clue
10.the parent trap
11.holes
12.the others

11 Amazing Bands:
1.save ferris
2.queen
3.jem and the holograms
4.genesis
5.the mamas and the papas
6.matchbox twenty
7.creedence clearwater revival
8.squirrel nut zippers
9.big bad voodoo daddy
10.barenaked ladies
11.supertramp

10 Things About You:
1.i majored in musical theatre
2.i love flying and airports
3.i still watch cartoons
4.i am VERY cold-hearted at times
5.i love puppies
6.i'm very proud of my family
7.i take those mensa tests and iq tests at least once a week to make sure i'm not getting dumb
8.i'm a night owl AND an early bird
9.i show my emotions during films because i hide them in real life
10.i miss new york

9 People You have kissed:
1.john
2.christian
3.leslie
4.casey
5.laura (kissing couple for joan of arcadia!! yeah baby!!)
6.bobby
7.morgan
8.ana
9.georgia

8 Favorite Foods/Drinks:
1.jack in the box
2.dr.pepper
3.chili's skillet queso
4.chocolate banana cream pie martinis
5.thin crust pepperoni pizzas
6.kinsen plum wine
7.velveeta mac and cheese shells
8.tropicana juice combos (oj/strawberry/banana for instance)

7 Favorite Things You Wear
1.my playdoh tee shirt
2.my adidas flipflops
3.my mickey ring
4.my cat in the hat pajama pants
5.any one of my TWO pairs of jeans
6.my christmas boxer shorts
7.my tongue ring

6 Things You Hate:
1.buttermilk
2.anchovies
3.waiting
4.being blown off
5.cleaning
6.when a dvd skips at the best part

5 Things You Do Daily:
1.pee
2.go to p.f.changs
3.talk to a member of my family
4.get on the internet
5.masterbate

4 Shows you Watch:
1.gilmore girls
2.family guy
3.stargate sg-1
4.star trek

3 Great Friends
1.emily
2.laura
3.rabiah

2 Things you want:
1.to be able to speak, read and write every language in the entire world
2.to be able to have enough money that i can give it to my mom, dad and sister.

1 Person You want to see right now:
1.mom

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder if i am the "john" in the kissed list. ;)

1/5/05 13:32

 
Blogger matt said...

as a matter of fact you are ;)

1/5/05 15:22

 

Post a Comment

<< Home