"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

08 April 2005

i love my friends...

my roommate and friend is moving out soon and it got me to thinking, "do i know my firends?" i mean of course i know them, but do i REALLY know them? do i know what makes them tick, what they love, what they hate, what they desire and what makes them cry?? i only wonder this because i was thinking of getting laura a little something as a going away present and my new roomie josh a little housewarming present... i know what to get both of them. which only prooves i know what material possesions they would appriciate, but does that constitute "knowing" them??

i am a very emotionless person when it comes to opening my heart to people. i guess i just don't want to get hurt (so cliche) but i really don't. all relationships (be they love related or friendships) always end up hurting someone and i think that is why i over compensate with my friends by buying them lots of stuff for christmas and birthdays which i know they will love. to try and show them that i love them through material goods... the old "i wouldn't buy this for you if i didn't love you!" trick! :)

is that bad? i dunno... but i figured i'd do a shout-out to all my friends right now in honour of them sticking it through with me, despite my cold heartless soul :)

Stevie KA Laura Robert Rabiah Milly Adam Matt Hamish The Colorado Boys Sue Eric C. Ffej Hunky J Dog Wayne Toogie Billy Omar Josh

and if you like star trek, here is something i thought was funny :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

The Worf bit is pretty funny. That phrase works for everything!

8/4/05 17:17

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, you're so crazy. You don't have to get everything I write.. you just have to read it. :)

11/4/05 19:52

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/4/05 19:52

 

Post a Comment

<< Home