"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

05 April 2005

TAX TIME :(

well, i'm not really worried about oweing (is that how you spell it?) money, i'm just worried about getting them done in time. i had three W-2's to work with this year and i seem to have "missplaced" one of them, so now i have to go to my job and request a copy to be sent to me, but since we have to have this done by april 15th, i am also going to have to file an extension, not only for my federal taxes, but also for my state taxes! UGH! so much work for a measly hundred bucks... at least i'm not in my sister's position, she is a dancer and just got finished doing a national tour of "Saturday Night Fever"... she has to file state taxes for 15 different states since she was technically employed and made money in those states while she was on the tour! not to mention her regular federal taxes! :) it makes me a little happier to know what she has to go through, it shouldn't, but it does! :) i love you stevie...

2 Comments:

Blogger Toby said...

Last year, I did not fill the tax out... I know I am bad. I should fill last year's tax. See, I misplaced my W-2 form. I couldn't find anywhere. A year later, I cleaned all of my documents that I have done research for my paralegal class in the box, and I found the form there. I was like, what the hell is it doing in there? Don't ask me. I keep wondering if my W-2 form is (or was) avoiding me from filling the tax out? *sigh* This year, I kept my W-2 form in my bag, that I take with me to work every day. I truly hate when anything is misplaced.

6/4/05 12:52

 
Blogger matt said...

so what are you saying?... you're better than me?? ;)

6/4/05 13:07

 

Post a Comment

<< Home