"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

20 May 2005

things worked out?...

so, i think things are better with me and my best friend, but today i talked with his girlfriend and found out that he's still lying to me about stupid shit. the only thing i can think of is that he's doing it because he is scared that i will judge him if i know the truth. i wouldn't. God knows that i have done enough bad and malicious shit in my life, so technically i can't judge or look down on ANYONE! aside from that,... he's my best friend! i just want to be there for him, but i can't if i don't know the truth. somehow i think this might be karma, cuz i have lied to a lot of people in my life. the only thing i can hope for is that he will figure out that no matter how many times he lies to me, i will always find out and i will always still be there for him when he needs me. i'm sorry john.

i'm on launchCAST plus right now and listening to "little girl blue" by nina simone... it's making me so depressed, but the song is beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home