"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

09 May 2006

where am i?

blogging used to be SO important to me and now it seems like i'll go weeks without putting anything on here. it makes me kinda sad because i feel like i'm not only losing a piece of me, but also a couple friends... i don't feel like i'm as close to my friend adam anymore, which is bullshit, because we stay friends no matter HOW long we go without hearing from one another. but i felt like maybe i was making some new friends and now maybe any thing we might've had is probably gone. karen - i still love star trek and i was thinking of going to the convention in vegas in august... are you gonna go??

anyway... i guess i really don't have anything spectacular to say. maybe i just wanted to get that off my chest.

love, matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home