"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

12 April 2005

klingons and asexual chemistry teachers

so i am walking to my car from the post office (returning a couple netflix dvd's) and this woman walks past me. i think to myself "damn she looks familiar" and i think she is a teacher of mine, but then i figure it out... she is Bobby Glass!! does anyone remember the TV show Popular?

After i realized who she was i ran to catch up with her before she got into the post office (which in retrospect was kinda lame... wow everyone, look at me, i CHASE down celebrities!!) and i told her that i was a big fan. she was really nice and spoke to me for a few minutes about acting and gave me some encouragement (keep working at it) and i told her to keep making great acting choices and she said "as long as they keep letting me!"

so,... here is my plea to the TV-powers-that-be:

1) keep letting Diane Delano work! she is a very nice lady who is also an amazing actor! :)

2) if you want, cast me in something too!

on a side note, i got cast as a klingon in Star Trek: Hidden Frontier so that is one of my life long dreams come true... i'm officially part of the star trek family!! :) i wanna give a shout out to my friends Wayne and Bobby who are already on the show and who i hope i get to work with at some point :)

i'm really excited... hopefully if i get some good pictures, i'll post them on here so you can all see me as a klingon!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I haven't seen the show yet but I have a copy of one of the episodes so I better watch it and get caught up. Let us know who when you'll be on so I can finally have a reason to download and view Hidden Frontier.

17/4/05 07:26

 

Post a Comment

<< Home