"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

10 October 2005

i'm going to DISNEY WORLD!!!!

i leave tomorrow (tuesday morning) and i get back on the 19th (following wednesday) and then early thursday morning (the 20th) i fly out to boise to go open a new pf changs and i won't be back until the 5th of november or there abouts! i feel like my good bloggin' buddy karen who travels more than my uncle travelling matt!

anyway... i'll try to post while on my journeys exploring outer space, reflecting on earth, meeting some ghosts and exploring haunted mansions!

it's gonna be busy, but i'll try to fit in some time! :)
see you on the other side!
love, matt

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Hi Matt,

Enjoy Disney World! All my travels started out just like yours - helping open new restaurants. Now I still do restaurant support, just on a different scale.

Posting today from Amman, Jordan.

13/10/05 00:02

 

Post a Comment

<< Home