"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

27 May 2005

jobs with benefits...

so i recently got my benefits package from work and signed up for my benefits. i chose plan B which is 31$ every pay period (62$ a month) out of my paycheck and with that i get medical, dental and vision. i'm excited to FINALLY get my new glasses, because i haven't had any since my old ones were ruined in the automobile accident that almost took my life at Christmastime of '03. and as i'm STILL going through dental procedures for my root canals, wisdom teeth extraction and bridges, i guess i'm excited about my dental coverage ;) the plan i picked gives me 20$ co-pays and 80% coverage after deductable. so that's good i guess. i am kinda clueless when it comes to this kind of stuff though... i had to call my mom and find out what plan to take :) i love my mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home