"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

02 February 2006

yes, i'm here...

i know that it has been forever, but i guess i had a lot on my plate...

the last 3 weeks in december i was in fresno opening the new restaurant and then i went home to texas for christmas and new years... both were fun, and my sister and i even got my mom a little drunk at the new years party we went to! fun times :)

after i got back to california i had 2 interviews... both of them for "management" positions but i didn't get either one :) and you know why??? cuz i have a tongue ring... oh well...

then my mom and sister came down to cali cuz my sister moved here from texas!!! YAY!! sh's living in venice beach and it is AMAZING!! her apartment literally overlooks the beach... good morning BEACH!! :) i'm so glad that i got to see my mom cuz i love her lots and i miss her all the time but i'm REALLY glad that stevie is here now cuz she is my best friend in the whole wide world!!! :) we've already gone out to hear some live music at a bar together and i got her job at changs... (i will convert you all sooner or later!!)

anyway... after that i had a huge meeting with changs cuz we are rolling out a new menu with lots of spicy items... it is called "a night in chengdu" i'm sortof in charge of rolling it out to all the staff and so i'm having to do alot of meetings and stuff :) fun fun

and that is my life up till now... i'm still enjoying my netflix and i'm in the middle of stargate sg-1 season 8... good stuff! :)

i'll be a little more involved from here on out... sorry! :)
love, matt

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Stargate! Still one of my favorite shows even when it gets off track. Sounds like you've been busy!

5/2/06 00:11

 

Post a Comment

<< Home