"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

28 March 2005

brush your teeth!!!

not that i don't! i swear i do! honest!!

but i chipped a tooth when i first got my tongue ring cuz i bit down really hard on it by accident. anyway, now i have to get a root canal, a build-up and a crown AND i have to take anti-biotics for the infection and vicodin for the pain for 3 months which means no alcohol otherwise my liver will fail.

on top of this my dentist took x-rays and discovered that all four of my wisdom teeth are growing into the bone of my jaw, wheich means i gotta get all 4 pulled!

i hate the dentist to begin with and end up crying out of fear everytime i go in and sit in that god-forsaken chair while holding my stuffed bunny rabbit for comfort, so to go in this time and get all this information thrust upon me like a shit storm fu*ked up my day.

of course i still have the tongue ring even though my dentist suggested i get rid of it. i can't though, i feel like if i do, i'll be going through all this sh*t for nothing and that the ring will have won. i won't let it win!

when it rains it fu*king pours!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who needs teeth?

i like pudding.

29/3/05 19:57

 
Blogger matt said...

i like pudding too, but i also like mouths that aren't painful... it's a toss up though

5/4/05 21:22

 

Post a Comment

<< Home