"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

07 June 2005

going away

so, pf changs is sending me out to san jose to open up the new store there. no karen, it's no cancun :) (or whatever tropical destination you are off to next) but i'm pretty excited cuz i haven't really seen too much of california yet. i'll be there for 3 weeks... i don't own a computer, so i don't know how often i'll be able to blog, but i'll definatly try... hopefully the hotel they are putting me up in will have a little office area with internet access, regardless,... i'm gonna be taking my diary with me to keep a paper trail of my adventures... when i get back i'll have lots of stories to tell, but in the mean time, have a good 3 weeks without me, i'll miss you all, and keep checking my blog so that you'll know when i get back! :)

love, matt

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I'm glad you liked Muriel's Wedding. It's pretty offbeat and I found it even funnier after the second viewing.

Enjoy your time in San Jose. That will be a tough 3 weeks but well worth the experience. I've done plenty of training teams in my work career. The days are long, the stress is high, but I always managed to have fun.

Thanks for the well wishes! I'm in Santa Barbara this week and all I do here is sit in meetings and then have long team dinners afterwards, so my blog time goes way down.

8/6/05 21:28

 

Post a Comment

<< Home